Everett had his 15 month check up recently. Here are his new stats: he weighed 24.8# (51%), he was 33" long (93%) and his head circumference was 19.5" (96%). He's gone up in the weight percentile and he remains tall with a big noggin. This boy is a mess. He has two modes: on and off. If he is awake he is on the move. He is saying a few more words but mostly likes his gibberish baby talk that sounds like, "blah, blah, blah." And he has inherited the Moore family's loud talking gene. I was letting him "talk" on my cell phone at the library the other day and he started jabbering so loud.
Everett LOVES his Mama. He cries every time I leave him in the nursery at the gym despite going 4-5 times every week. There are always the same ladies in there but he always falls apart. Sometimes he chases me out the door and sometimes they have to peel him off of me. I am so thankful for those ladies at the gym. My sanity depends on my ability to leave him there. They say he usually recovers quickly which is good.
Everett loves Elmo and playing outside. He also loves dogs. He calls them "woof-woof." He is a typical boy and enjoys playing with trucks and balls. He can be very loving and will blow kisses and give hugs. And the next minute I will be telling him not to hit. He's also quite the climber. Yesterday while I was making dinner I looked and he was sitting on top of the breakfast table with two chicken nuggets in his mouth.
He wants to do whatever his sisters are doing. He's always been intrigued by the Capri Suns and juice boxes the girls sometimes get to drink. The other day I finally broke down and let him have one. Boy was he happy!
He loves to color. Sometimes if he gets mad and starts to throw a fit all I have to do is sit down and color with him to make it better. The only problem with the coloring is that he likes to eat crayons, too. :)
Our boy is a handful but we love him so! What did we ever do before he arrived? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment