Our Memorial Day weekend was filled with cookouts and fun at home and the pool. We bought a couple of American flags and some banners to decorate for the holiday. Next year I'm going to try to remember to get a picture of the house when everything is blooming. It looked so pretty when our pink dogwood, azaleas and knock out roses were all blooming.
We finally got around to getting our outdoor furniture ready. We bought this stuff at World Market a couple of months ago. It took us a while to get around to putting it together and painting a clear coat of stain on it. I still want to get some outdoor pillows sometime. And I feel like we need something green out here, too. There is also a kiddie table and an end table for serving food that you can't see in this picture.
Around here Memorial Day is opening weekend at the pool. We were all excited to get to the pool. I love having the pool right here in our neighborhood. It is such a nice pool and is so convenient. And I am all for convenience! I took the girls to the pool during Everett's nap time during the weekend so there are no pictures of him at the pool this time. But there will definitely be pics of him at the pool throughout the summer!
When we came home from the pool we decided to turn our irrigation system on and let the girls run through the sprinklers. They had a ball!
They also got a hold of the water hose...
We just love the mist setting on the nozzle. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment