Twice this weekend, I braided the girls' hair after they took a bath. And after we removed the braids the next morning they had nice wavy hair. Makena and Megan loved both the braids and the wavy hair. I think they would have been happy to leave the braids in and parade around town, as well. I'll keep these braided pictures in mind when those teenage boys come calling in a few years. :) As you can tell from their smiles they are loving their new hairstyles.
Here they are the next morning. G-Dada said Makena looked like Darryl Hannah. :)
Megan was all squinty eyed in the last picture so she asked me to take another one of her by herself.
Sunday afternoon we went to the Dash game. Our buddy, Mike Cartwright, was throwing out the ceremonial first pitch. June is myasthenia gravis awareness month and Mike leads a support group for the disease and that's why he was asked to throw out the first pitch. We went with a group of about 20 people and named ourselves "Dr. Mike Cartwright's Fan Club."
I took Makena, Megan and Adam down to the bottom of the stands so they would have a good view of Mike throwing the pitch.
We all got free baseball hats and Everett really liked his.
Makena and Megan were super excited to see Bolt! They love him! And as you can see their waves stayed in all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment