Friday, November 30, 2012

Megan Turns 5 Part One

Megan's birthday fell the Saturday after Thanksgiving this year. She wanted to take a special snack to preschool for her birthday so we took it before their Thanksgiving break. We were trying to think of something allergy friendly so we took Oreos (can you believe they're milk free?) and cantaloupe. It sounds like an odd combination but that's what Megan wanted. She asked if I would come back for snack time so Finley and I came and waited in the classroom until the kids got back from the playground.
 Megan was the line leader that day! They love having these little jobs at this age.
 I can't believe our sweet Megan is 5! I'm already dreading sending her off to kindergarten in the fall. Makena, Megan and Everett each made a turkey shirt while Daddy was off watching Wake play at Notre Dame.
 I'm 5!
 All of the kids loved Finley! And Finley loved them, too. She had a big smile on her face. She was loving all of the attention.
 Megan opened some early birthday gifts from Aunt Carol. She loved all of them!
 She got a little help from Makena and Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment