Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Start of Soccer Season!

Makena and Megan are both playing soccer this spring. They're both doing the one day option where they have practice and a game on the same night. They had their first meeting last week. Makena is on the Lynx and Megan is on the Lightening. Here they are excited to go!
Lots of attitude with our Thomas the Train boy.
I told them to show me what the would look like if they were about to score a goal.
 Megan kind of had to be talked into playing this year. I think she's glad to be playing because she had a lot of fun running around on the field. She was reluctant to sit out a quarter to take a break. She would come over winded and we would tell her she was doing a good job. She would say, "I'm trying to score a goal" and run back onto the field. :)
 Candid moment :) 
  Since this was their first meeting, Makena's team practiced but did not play a game. Megan's team did actually have a game and I think she would have probably gotten bored had they not had one.
 Makena is happy to be playing with the Evans' girls again.
 Didn't they look like this a few weeks ago? Where does the time go?
 
 
 
 
 
We're looking forward to a fun season!

No comments:

Post a Comment