Sunday, March 11, 2012

Makena's Basketball Finale

Soccer season starts this week and I'm just getting around to posting the last of the basketball pictures. I would love to say that I'll try to make posts more often but something often has to be put on the back burner these days and right now that something is the blog. We are plenty busy and have loads of things we would love to share but there just isn't enough time to stay 'caught up."

Makena really enjoyed basketball. She and Megan did little dribblers last year but this was her first time playing on a team. She enjoyed going to practice and games and really got into playing at home, too. Makena got really into rebounding the ball and would even run and fight for it. Here is Makena with her trophy after the last game.
The coach bought smoothie pops for the team so of course we had to get one for Everett and Megan, too.
One of the dad's had taken pictures at quite a few of the practices and games. He had a fancy camera and would literally kneel on the sideline snapping pictures the entire time. I had thought he was just taking pictures of his daughter but he had been taking pictures of the entire team. He burned a CD for everyone on the team. He got some pretty good pictures, too. I didn't take a lot of pictures at basketball just because it was hard to do while trying to entertain the other two. Here are some of the ones of Makena. Note the facial expressions. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment