Last Saturday after the Character Breakfast we went to a kid's party in Yadkinville. They had 2 ponies there and Makena and Megan were excited to ride them.
I've decided that Everett is fearless. He "rode" a pony and was held by Darth Vader in the same day. He definitely doesn't spook easily.
This picture makes me smile...
Our entire weekend started to unravel at the birthday party. I had taken Makena inside to use the restroom and returned to find out that Megan had just thrown up in the middle of the party. Thank goodness it was outside! She continued to be sick every 30-60 minutes until later that night. She was a pitiful sight. Our neighborhood Halloween party was that night so Phil stayed home with Megan and I took Makena and Everett to the party.
The Space Shuttle Commander...
All 5 of us ended up getting whatever Megan had. It was terrible! Phil even called into work on Monday and that never happens. I personally haven't been that sick in ages and that's saying a lot because I get pretty sick when I'm pregnant. There was a point when I was sick and holding a bucket for Makena while Phil held sick little Everett over a sick. We were all dehydrated so my parents brought us Pedialyte and Gatorade after my poor mom had a root canal here in town. I'm so, so glad we're back on track!
Stefanie, It's Katie with www.TriadMomsonMain.com. I can't find your email address again - sorry! Can you email me at kgmoos@triad.rr.com? I have something exciting to tell you :)
ReplyDelete