Sunday, May 3, 2009

This Past Week

This is a picture of Phil and I from this weekend. One of Phil's college friends was in town and we had a fun adult night out. I apologize to the Cartwrights and Slade for cropping you out.

This is the whole gang at Nobles.
This week I took Makena and Megan to Cash Lovell Stables to see some horses. Makena got to brush a horse, feed it a peppermint and ride on a different horse. Megan wasn't very interested in brushing or feeding the horse. She did sit on the horse, but I wasn't able to get a picture because I had to stay right there with her.

Makena had her fourth soccer game this Saturday. She played goalie and did an awesome job! Usually she just chases the kids who are kicking the ball or picks dandelions on the field. We were so proud of her. She only has one more soccer game and we hope she will get to play goalie again since she really seemed to enjoy it. I think she liked it because the coaches told her it was okay to touch the ball with her hands. :)

This is Makena and her buddy, Adam. Makena's team, the Golden Knights, played Adam's Barracudas on Saturday. Before the game, we told Makena that her team was going to be playing Adam's team but she didn't get to see him before the game. While she was playing, she stopped on the field and yelled, "Mommy, I found Adam!" It was so cute. It was the most aggressive game that either of our teams had seen, considering these are three and four year olds.
And this is our little munchkin, Megan. Both of the girls love to play dress up. This is one of the many outfits she wore during this dress up session. This is Megan wearing Makena's Cinderella nightgown and one of the crowns from Makena's birthday party.


No comments:

Post a Comment