Friday, May 8, 2009

A Rough Night

Usually after Megan goes to bed, we let Makena watch cartoons for a little bit. She was in our bed watching a show while Phil worked on a power point and I folded laundry. I went to check on her and found her asleep in the floor of our room. I thought it was funny so I took a picture. I picked her up to put her in the bed and she started throwing up before I had her laid down. She got sick 3 or 4 times that night and we had to change her clothes and our sheets every time. She finally went to sleep and woke up feeling fine. We're thinking it was probably just something she ate because she didn't have a fever and felt better the next morning. I kept her out of preschool this morning just to be safe. We're so glad she is feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment