I started a blog a while back and made a couple of posts. I liked the idea of a blog but I wanted to try it out and see if I would be good about updating it. Well, I wasn't. I made a total of two posts and stopped. Oh, and I chose not to share my blog with anyone (which is the entire purpose of a blog) until I knew I could maintain it. I like looking at blogs and would occasionally talk about my failed blog with my husband. I've decided to give it another shot. And I'm going to tell all of our friends and family about it, and hopefully that will help hold me accountable for making this a good blog.
I think a blog is going to be fun for our family for many reasons. We have friends and family all over the country and it is a neat way to check in on us and see what we're up to. Within the next year our family will going through some big changes. Phil will be finishing his Vascular Surgery Fellowship in 2010. Within the next few months we hope to be signing a contract for the "real job." And we will probably be moving sometime next spring or summer. I also get to take Makena and Megan to do a lot of really fun things and usually take tons of pictures that I would love to share with our friends and family. The girls also say and do funny things everyday, so I'm also going to use our blog as a journal to record some of these priceless moments.
So, check back in from time to time to see what we're up to!
My Birthday, By: Taylor
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment