Megan is definitely NOT a morning person. She usually never wants to get out of bed. I usually have to bribe her with some kind of appealing food or drink or a super fun activity that we can do once she is out of bed. Most mornings she doesn't want to change out of her pajamas. Or when I try to let her pick out her outfit for the day she just chooses another pair of pajamas. And she doesn't like eating breakfast most days. I try to make her eat but most of the time it doesn't work. The food just sits there. She is a hot mess. I can't wait to see what she's like when she is a teenager!
If you're were wondering, you can get 3 kids in the bathtub at once. Lately, I've been giving Everett a bath in his little bathtub with the girls in the big tub. He seems to like it and the girls do too. Makena always wants to sit next to him and likes to help wash his feet.
We went to another Dash baseball game tonight! It was Chick-fil-a family night. For $30 we got 4 tickets to the game, 4 Chick-fil-a meals and 4 Dash hats. Isn't that a fantastic deal? We went with some friends and had a great time. Everett loves the lawn seats because he gets to hang out on the blanket.
He also likes his new hat.
We all love Bolt, the Dash mascot.
I don't know if Carla knew I was taking this picture. Here she is with her little man, Hudson.
Carla with Hudson and Addison.
Everett was trying to hold his own bottle at the game. I couldn't believe he was already trying to hold it at 3 months old!
The baseball stadium has a fun kids zone with inflatables and a carousel. This was the first time we let the girls play in there. We had managed to stay out of there somehow at the other games we have gone to. Makena and Megan had so much fun!
Weeee!!!
There goes Makena!
Here they are sitting together on the bench seat on the carousel.
Hey Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment