Friday, June 4, 2010

3 Months Old & National Donut Day

Everett turned 3 months old on the 2nd! I know I sound like a broken record, but I really cannot believe how fast he's growing! He has a pair of cheeks you just want to squeeze and he has the best disposition. He's also starting to make more grunts and ooh and ahh sounds. He smiles all the time and he absolutely loves his Mama. Here are some pics of my little lover boy.

Today was National Donut Day! I took the kiddos to our local Krispy Kreme to get free donuts. Did you know that Krispy Kreme was founded in Winston-Salem? Just another great reason to call WS home! Makena went with the chocolate iced with sprikles.

 
Megan chose the flower one glazed cruller. And I have always been a original glazed girl.
We ran into a little traffic jam today while leaving Home Depot. I had my camera sitting in the passenger seat and had to take a picture. It reminded me of the children's story Make Way for Ducklings.
Another sign that my little man is trying to grow up to fast....he's trying to roll over! He was getting so mad today trying to roll over his arm. Here is a picture of the struggle....

No comments:

Post a Comment