Today was Makena and Megan's last day of preschool. Makena's class had a picnic on the playground with parents to celebrate. Megan's class was on another playground when she spotted us. Once she saw us, she wanted to come over to the big playground where we were. We will be switching preschools next year. It will be incredibly difficult because we have been at our current preschool since Makena was a baby. We're late for preschool a lot and after we move to the new house I would be adding time to our commute. (Hopefully, we'll start being on time more and more as Everett gets older.) We will do our best to come back and visit occasionally. We will definitely miss it there.
I'm not sure what's happening here, but I thought it was cute.
Here is Makena with her friend Dixon. Look at her twirling her hair. Watch out boys!
Makena with Mrs. Brewer
Makena with Mrs. Stokes
Makena with Mrs. Cindy
Makena with Mrs. Willis, the music and kid fit teacher. Makena loved music and kid fit!
And here is Megan with her teachers, Mrs. Henry and Mrs. Barbara.
No comments:
Post a Comment