I took Everett to the pediatrician yesterday for his 2 month check-up (obviously, the appointment was a little late.) I couldn't believe how much he had grown! He has gone from wee-man to he-man.
Weight: 12 lb. 11 oz. (80th percentile)
Lengh: 25 inches (97th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16.5 inches (90th percentile)
No wonder he is wearing 3-6 month clothes!
In other news, we will have my dad staying with us for a few days. He had a stroke last week and was discharged from the hospital on Saturday. His left leg has been the only thing that was effected. He can get around the house pretty good by either using a walker or holding onto things as he goes. We're hoping he will make a full recovery. I know he hopes this happens rather soon as I'm sure it is very frustrating not to have full function of your leg. A physical therapist will be coming out at some point to do an evaluation. Please keep him in your thoughts.
My Birthday, By: Taylor
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment