We went to a Halloween party last night and the girls got to wear their new costumes for the first time. Makena had decided sometime last year that she would be Cinderella and Megan's choice was pretty obvious. When she ran to the Pooh Bear costume in Toys R Us and started hugging it....it was pretty clear what she wanted to be. She also slept with the costume for a week after we bought it. After that, I had to hide it in the back of her closet. :) They also had to wear Halloween makeup this year. I gave Megan a Pooh Bear nose and Makena got a little glitter on her cheeks. (Pooh Bear got a little glitter too because she thought it looked pretty.) They LOVE their costumes! Megan kept saying, "I Pooh Bear!" or "Pooh Bear nose" or just "nose" all night. So sweet! And Makena wants to wear her costume everyday. Here is a sneak peek at who we'll be taking trick-or-treating next week....
My Birthday, By: Taylor
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment