
Yesterday the girls and I went to the Brushy Mountain Apple Festival. It's always the first Saturday in October and since it's in my hometown I go just about every year. There are always a lot of crafts and a ton of food vendors. We went up and had breakfast with Nana and Popaw and then went to the apple festival with Nana. Makena immediately spotted the face painting booth. These girls love having their face painted!


Showing off their pretty pink flowers.

Everyone in my family is a big fan of Poppin' John's Ice Cream. It is homemade and tastes delicious. We try to have some whenever we see it. Nana had strawberry, Megan and Makena had peach and I had vanilla. Megan ate all of hers and some of mine.

I let them pick out an inflatable toy. Makena picked Diego and Megan picked Dora. Here they are hugging their new toys.

Megan quickly figured out the mechanics of this toy. Her Dora kept deflating because she wanted to pull out the plug and try to blow her up again. Here Makena is actually posing for the picture while Megan works on Dora.

I can't remember what was so funny....
No comments:
Post a Comment