Tuesday, October 23, 2012

End of Summer....Finally

Our sweet girl, Finley is approximately 4 1/2 months old and the fog is slowly starting to lift. And so I thought I would finally get around to finish up our summer blogging....in October. Better late than never I guess! These are pictures from August, mostly from my phone before the kiddos headed back to school. Our precious Makena is growing up too fast!
 And Megan is trying hard to keep up! She is reminding me how much they learn at this age. This kid is a sponge.
 Our little nugget was about 2 months old here. Finley is so sweet. And she is the happiest baby yet!
 Everett, in most ways, is a very typical 2 year old boy. No is his go to answer for everything. And he can be a little grouch. But he can also be a big sweetheart. He'll say sorry and thank you often more consistently than the girls do. And he's great at giving random kisses. And he's so stinkin' cute it's hard to deny him anything!
 When you have a baby in June it makes for a quick summer. We definitely spent more time inside than we should have. And we didn't go on as many adventures as we usually do. But we did soak up some awfully sweet newborn time with our little girl. I got a little more brave in August and took the kids to do a few things on my own.

We went to the Natural Science Center in Greensboro and were there for the tigers' birthday. We watched them eat birthday cake!
 The meerkats are always a family favorite.
 We also went to Sciworks and decided to renew our membership. We hadn't been in a while and the kids loved it so we thought it was a good idea.
 I took Makena and Megan to Simply Sassy for manicures and pedicures before school started. I love it when they're able to do things together.
 Next up on the blog, open house and the first day of first grade!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment