Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hollywood Studios

 The next day, we headed to Hollywood Studios. We had reservations for breakfast at Hollywood & Vine eating with some Disney Jr. characters. Megan (and Everett) still enjoys quite a few of the Disney Jr. shows. And although Makena wants to act like she's gotten too big for these shows she was really excited when I told her about our reservations. Special Agent Oso was the first character to stop at our table.
We have a lot of pictures of Everett looking at characters. :)
 June from the Little Einsteins came next. Everett had gone with Phil to the buffet so they missed her. It was the characters' break time immediately after these pictures. Megan asked where they were going and I said they were probably going to get a drink of water, get a snack or go potty. Makena said, "I think she's going to take off her head." I think the magic may be beginning to fade.:)
 All three of the kiddos love Handy Manny!
 And Megan's favorite, Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, came last. This is currently Megan's favorite show.
Megan said goodbye to Oso before we left...
The girls were dying to get their faces painted.
Megan chose the "mermaid princess."
And Makena chose the "pirate kitty."
Since Everett was getting carried a lot and getting a lot of piggyback rides, we knew that if he got his face painted it would just rub off onto Phil's shirt. So Everett got a little Woody figurine instead.
Next we went to see Disney Junior-Live on Stage. We saw this last year and it was one of the few things that both girls really wanted to do.

All of the kids really like the Toy Story movies so we had to try to see Buzz and Woody. We caught a glimpse of them through a glass door and Everett was pretty excited. Unfortunately the wait was a little too long for Everett.

There were some fun props throughout the line.
Miss Megan and her posing....
Poor Everett had enough...
It was sad since Buzz and Woody are a couple of his favorite characters.
 This is as close as he got... 
 The Buzz and Woody episode was the beginning of the end of Hollywood Studios for us. We did manage to see Lightening McQueen and Mater but Everett wouldn't leave my side so we only got photo pass pictures of that. I haven't yet decided if I'm willing to pay for all of our photo pass pictures. If I decide to get them I'll add them to the blog. We had a snack and walked around and Everett continued to do poorly. We had fastpasses for the Toy Story ride but we finally decided that it would be best to head back to the hotel for a break and possible nap. The timing of our break worked out well because as just as I was lying down next to Everett it started raining cats and dogs. We had gotten out of there just in time. The storm passed and we ventured out again after our break. More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment