Thursday, December 9, 2010

Toy Story on Ice & Snow!

Last week, I took the kids to see Toy Story on Ice. We were lucky enough to win tickets from a new local mom website, Triad Moms on Main. We had to use our tickets for a Thursday show and Phil was afraid he wouldn't get off work in time to go. So my dad was brave enough to go with me to help with the munchkins. As you can see, they were really glad he was there! I took this picture of them during intermission. Megan is too busy watching the Zamboni down on the ice to look at the camera. :)
Makena and Megan love all of the Toy Story movies and they loved seeing all of their favorite characters on ice! It was a really great show!

This past Saturday, we were just lounging around the house when we looked outside and saw it snowing! Needless to say, the girls were excited! Everett and I stayed inside and finished decorating the Christmas tree while Phil and the girls played outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment