It's been a few weeks but I'm back to the blog! The lack of posts was not due to lack of pictures or things to discuss....we have a lot going on. We've finally moved into our new house! We love it! I'll post pictures of moving day and the house later. Today, I'm playing catch up. My father-in-law let us stay with him while we were in between homes. It is so nice to have our own space again but I do miss sights like this when we would all pile in the bed together....
We went to Wake Forest's Fan Fest a few weeks ago. Fan Fest always gets us in the mood for fall and football....two of our favorite things!
The girls loved the inflatable obstacle course!
Makena and Megan both got autographs from the Deacon.
Makena was the only one who wanted to take a picture with him.
They both got really into getting autographs from the football players.
They got autographs from the girl's soccer team, too. We thought it was important to show that girls can be athletes too!
And this is our only family picture from Fan Fest. Makena's eyes are closed, Megan isn't looking and Everett is asleep in the bjorn. It's a perfect picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment