Thursday, July 4, 2013

Strawberry Picking, Carwash & Piano Recital

My parents came to visit one weekend and we decided to go pick strawberries. We went to a new place in Pfafftown we had heard about.
 My dad sat in the car with Finley who slept while we picked. 
 When we got home the kids were all going nuts in the house so I told them to put on their bathing suits and head outside. They love washing cars.  
 Popaw was trying to teach them the right way to clean the car.  
 Makena's missing a lot of teeth these days!
 Makena had her piano recital at the beginning of June. She played Colors of the Wind, Hakuna Matata and a song called the Grand Finale. 
 Makena's friend, Erin, started playing piano this year.
 Makena went to a classmate's birthday party where they did some impressive face painting. Love the tiger face!
Finley loves fruit and went nuts one day when I started putting pieces on plates for the big kids. She wanted a piece, too! I think she actually ate three pieces! We were dripping watermelon juice so I held her over the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment