Friday, July 5, 2013

Makena's Last Day of School & Dance Recital

Makena flew right through 1st grade! She still loves school and liked all of her teachers. She rode the bus to and from school regularly, as well. Makena is growing up so fast. She is definitely not a little girl any more!
 Makena holding her picture from the first day of school.
Makena decided to take a hip hop dance class this year. I think she liked saying she was taking hip hop more than anything.
 I get a lot of fake smiles from Makena. So I love it when I get pictures like this when I get the real thing.
 She did a great job! The dance moms put lipstick on her. Luckily she didn't like it and was trying to wipe it off. I have a feeling Megan wouldn't feel the same! 



No comments:

Post a Comment