As luck would have it, Megan had a bad stomach bug on her very last day of preschool. I felt so bad for her. Poor girl missed her end of year party...which I had signed up to help with, of course. I had also hoped to get a few pictures of her with her friends since we didn't do that at graduation. But that's just the way it goes sometimes. It was also Everett's last day of preschool. Granddad was nice enough to come over and hang out with Megan long enough for me to take him to school. I also needed to drop off all of the party supplies I got for Megan's class. You can tell Megan feels awful in these picture. She walked out while we were taking pictures.
Everett is getting so big. He is looking really tall these days. Where did my little baby go?
Everett's class had an end of year picnic that the parents were invited to.
Everett with Savannah and Lele.
Everett with Mrs. Dorothy. Megan had Dorothy and absolutely loved her. We're definitely hoping Finley gets her at some point, too!
Everett with Mrs. Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment