Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Apple Picking

On Monday, we met my parents at J and A Orchard to continue our yearly tradition of picking apples. We went a little earlier in the season this year. I wanted to go before our weekdays are dominated by preschool and kindergarten and our weekends are dominated by football. We had a good time despite the heat.
 Megan loves apples and was eating them the entire time we were there. 
 Everett didn't care for the apples but did try a peach.
 I don't think they were quite ripe!
 He kept eating it, spitting the fuzz out as he went.
It was getting close to nap time, so Everett and Nana went to enjoy the air conditioned car soon after this pic.
  Cheese!
 There I am, with what Phil calls my bug glasses.;)
 Posing with Popaw
 We picked a ton of apples and a few peaches. Now we've got to start eating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment