Everett was a month old today! Where does the time go? He's wearing size 1 swaddlers and is looking bigger everyday. He's still wearing mostly newborn clothes but can easily fill out some of his 0-3 month outfits. We're still working on sleeping through the night. There are good nights and bad nights. He also tried the baby bjorn for the first time this week and loved it! He remains a very happy baby as long as you keep him fed and changed. And he tolerates bath time better than his sisters ever did.
Got tickets.....to the gun show?
How about a knuckle sandwich?
Here is the crowd at the traditional playgroup Easter egg hunt at Conner's house.
Conner had them all count how many eggs they were allowed to get.
I took these pictures of the new house on Thursday. Today, Phil and I did our electical walk-through. We had to decide where we wanted outlets, switches, tvs, surround sound, speakers and lights. We also talked to someone about our security system. The first picture is of the back of the house.
We had a surprise visit from Uncle Lee today! This was his first time meeting EJ!
Everett also enjoyed some tummy time for the first time this week. He really seemed to like it. I thought he was going to fall asleep a couple of times. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a stomach sleeper.
Makena and Megan dyed Easter eggs today!
The finished product!
No comments:
Post a Comment