Monday, February 15, 2010

Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech

Phil and I took the girls to see their first Wake Forest basketball game on Saturday. I asked them if they would rather go to the circus or to watch the Deacons play and that's what they chose to do. Their dad was so proud! Makena and Megan had so much fun! They really enjoyed being there and were starting to understand the game towards the end. The Deacs played Georgia Tech and won 75-64. WF is doing pretty well this season and that is part of the reason we wanted to go.


Hanging out in the Hoops Room at half time

Naz-T Deac





Makena went to a birthday party at Young Chef's Academy on Saturday. I only took one picture while we were there. The party was for one of her preschool friends. We have been to YCA a couple of times before. It is a very fun place to have a party. The kids get to make their own pizzas. They learn about following recipes and measuring ingredients. This is a picture of Makena measuring flour for the pizza dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment