Thursday, February 4, 2010

Everett the Frog

Yesterday I took Makena and Megan to Build a Bear so they could make a gift for their baby brother. Before we went in I told them they would need to pick an animal and clothes suitable for a boy. No pink teddy bears or princess clothes this time. They did a very good job following my instructions. They chose a green frog. And we decided Brahms Lullaby would be the best sound to add to it. We told the lady working there who the gift was for and she let each of the girls kiss a heart and add it to the frog. The girls picked great "boy clothes." They chose a Deacon shirt, black pants and tighty whiteys. :)
They asked Megan what the frog's name was to which Megan replied, "His name is Everett." I told her that baby brother's name is Everett, but what about the frog? "Name is Everett, too." she said. So now we have Everett the Frog to give to baby Everett when he arrives.
Makena and Megan took turns giving Everett the Frog a bath.
I wanted a picture of the girls with the gift they made for their brother. They are a couple of jokers. I took one picture and asked them to smile. Take a look at what I got...


No comments:

Post a Comment