Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tour of the New Neighborhood

For years this community was apart of the private country estate of the late Bowman Gray, Jr. The neighborhood has 3 small lakes, trails, a fitness center, swimming pool, tennis courts, an outdoor pavilion, an original restored barn and a clubhouse. There are also plans to add a playground in the future. It is a family friendly neighborhood and we're looking forward to raising our kids there. They have a lot of different activities for kids and adults. They have movie nights, book club, poker club, wine club and many other fun things that we are anxious to take part in. We will have a guest room in our new home and we hope you will come and see us! Here are a few pics of what will be our new neighborhood...




The clubhouse
Another view of the clubhouse
Inside the barn



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! We attended a party in the clubhouse once and I could not believe how cozy it was! I wanted to move in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy! I found your blog on the Triad Smarty Pants list today and we are almost neighbors! I am in Century Oaks, and you are in my walking loop! Welcome to the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, found your blog on the Triad Smarty Pants site and I'm tickled to say that I am one of your new neighbors. We've lived in BF for over a year and consider it a blessing to be here. Hope all goes well with the construction of your home.

    ReplyDelete