Day 3 was a fun day. It was a little overcast and cool but that didn't slow us down one bit. The kids had a lot of fun playing on the beach.



They loved playing with the little beach balls. Phil and I ended up being bad guys because we deflated them. The breeze kept taking them further away from the kids and closer to the ocean. We chased those balls one too many times.

Megan and Wyatt


Phil, Dan, John and Zane went on their traditional golf outing today. They played at Harbour Town Golf Links. Apparently this course is a big deal. I'm told this course is on the PGA Tour and you can play it on most of the golfing video games. While the guys were playing golf I took the girls to a local children's museum. Makena really wanted to go to the children's museum even though the weather was nice and we probably should have done something outdoors. We took a few pics at "The Sandbox". They had a ship with a carved mermaid on the front that created a great photo op.


There was also an airplane for the kids to play in.

I would be nervous if I saw these two in the cockpit.

The fearless pilot?

Megan found a puppet theatre where she could see herself on TV. She kept waving and saying, "Hey!"

The guys had a lot of fun playing golf. This was their first time having a caddy. He was a young guy named PJ. (L-R) Phil, Zane, PJ, Dan and John.
No comments:
Post a Comment