Sunday, February 5, 2012

Winter Wonderland

A couple of weeks ago, I took the kids to Chick-fil-a for their Winter Wonderland night. The kids really enjoyed it. One of the Chick-fil-a cows was there and Everett chased it around the restaurant the entire time. He had a hard time sitting to eat his dinner. It is a sharp contrast from the reaction he had to large characters last year. You may remember these pictures from our trip to Disney World...
They each got a goody bag with a gel snowflake and pencil. They made winter themed crafts and enjoyed snow cones.
I had to chase Everett around the restaurant while the girls tried to make their crafts. He kept saying, "Boo! Boo!" and would run to wherever the cow was. He wanted to be with the cow the entire time we were there.
 Here is Everett and his new BFF. I'm sure she was glad to see us go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment