Saturday, May 25, 2013

Everett's 3rd Birthday

Everett turned 3 on March 2nd. He wanted a Cars party, of course! We kept the party small, just inviting a few friends and grandparents. As energetic as Everett is we thought when making the guest list: less is more. We didn't want it to be too overwhelming.
 
 
We got a yummy, chocolate, Costco cake and I added a racing themed cake topper and Lightning McQueen that we already had.
We had Chick-fil-a nuggets and fruit, as well. Here is Everett checking out the party table.
Nana enjoyed playing with Finley.
The birthday boy
We blew up the bounce house for the party. We also took the rug from Everett's room and a ton of his cars for everyone to play with. I wanted to set up some kind of ramp for the kids to use. We ended up getting some pvc pipes and elbows and strapped them to some saw horses. They were perfect ramps for matchbox cars!
I think I look sleepy here
Everett saying hello to Alex and Emma
Charlie
Analiese
Bennett
Analiese, Mason, Bear and Charlie
Sweet Emma
Singing happy birthday to himself...
The kids helped squish the air out of the bounce house.
Alex
Ella and Makena
Sweet Everett with a fake smile.
Megan taking Breiner for a spin in the tub.
Breiner, Megan, Makena and Ella
Megan, Makena and Ella
Alex and Emma
Charlie and Bear
I tried to get Everett to pose for a picture with Breiner. This is what I got...
Phil and I with our birthday boy.
Everett opened a few more presents when he got home. He loved his "bumblebee car" from Aunt Carol.
He opened lots of gifts from Nana and Popaw and Aunt Carol.
He loves his new parrot from Aunt Carol!
We gave Everett a Lightning McQueen bicycle for his birthday. He needs quite a bit of practice but he loves it, of course!
I can't believe Everett is 3! Everett is all boy! He loves puzzles, legos and cars. He likes to do art and play in the sandbox. His feet are huge and he has pretty bad eczema. The poor guy gets oatmeal baths and a rub down with lotion or a prescription cream fairly regularly. He is a stubborn little guy but is also a big cuddler. He is an energetic little guy who either goes wild or crashes hard fairly regularly in the afternoons. When we decided to have a 3rd baby, part of the reason we wanted to was because we had this feeling that someone was missing. Well, we found him! I can't imagine how dull and quiet our lives would be without Everett. Happy Birthday big boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment